We Are Staying Open
As you know we have been fully open since June 15th and have been able to commence routine appointments. We will not be closing on Thursday. All Private dentists are remaining open unless we are informed otherwise.
If you wish to postpone any routine appointments, we completely understand, please call reception and discuss this.
We have had to implement a few measures to maintain both patient and staff safety
We hope all our lovely patients have kept well during these uncertain times.
As you will appreciate Ash Villa Practice is committed to keeping you all safe and with this in mind we would appreciate it if you could all follow these instructions when coming to the practice for your appointments.
- Appointments will be manages to allow social distancing between patients.
- Please DO NOT arrive more than 5 minutes prior to your appointment time as you will not be permitted into the building. You us remain in your car until we contact you.
- Please bring your mobile phone with you and ensure we have the correct number. You can do this by emailing us at email@example.com or leaving a message on our answering machine on 0161 973 6890.
- Once you have arrived in the car park you can check in online using the portal sent to you on your sms/email reminded. Alternatively call the practice to let reception know yo are here.
- The dental tam will be wearing additional Personal Protective equipment, so will look a little different to what you are used to.
- You will be asked to use hand sanitiser when you arrive and your temperature will be taken. If your temperature is over 37.8 we will not be able to see you and your appointment will be re-arranged.
- With the exception of a child's appointment (1 parent/guardian can attend with a child) and persons os a carer, you must come alone to your appointment.
- Staff will not shake your hand.
- If you show symptoms before your appointment, you should contact the practice by phone.
- Please arrive wearing a mask and keep this on until you are seated in the dental chair.
- If you have a dental problem prior to a routine dental examination please inform reception.
Supporting you in any way we can
You are really important to us – you’re part of our practice family.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. Please remember to check our website and social media pages for further updates, in the meantime all our best wishes to you all at this time and we look forward to seeing you soon in the practice.
Dr Andrew Michalcewicz BDS
Ash Villa is a family-focused dental practice in Sale, Cheshire. Our goal is to provide all of our patients with long term dental wellbeing and a stunning smile, ensuring quality is at the heart of everything we do.
We are proud of the dental and cosmetic treatments we offer, and always strive to exceed our patients' expectations.
Many of our patients are long-established friends of the practice. When you start your patient journey at Ash Villa you will experience a warm friendly welcome from a team of highly trained and caring professionals.
It is our aim to make you feel relaxed and comfortable, whilst providing a full range of the highest quality dentistry offering all the latest techniques in a safe, clean environment, delivered by forward-thinking people who really care about your oral health.
In October 2013 we were visited by the care quality commission (CQC). To view our full report please click here.